Join Our Winning Team
We realize that every company considers its team to be top-notch. And if it doesn’t, there are some other issues there altogether. Well call us unoriginal if you must, but we really feel like we have assembled one of the best teams in the business. Wondering if you have what it takes to join us? We are looking for sharp minded, energetic and motivated team players that can fit right in with our current staff.
We are currently looking for:
- Automotive sales professionals
- Licensed Service technicians
- Quick Lane Manager
- Quick Lube technicians
In addition to coming to a job you truly enjoy every day, (does it get better than that?) we also offer a full benefits package. “So how do I apply?” Well, it’s as easy as filling out the form below. By doing this, your information will get in front of the people that need to see it.
Marketing, Advertising and Promotions Manager
Our corporation has rapidly grown from one rooftop with Highland Ford to now include an offsite Quick Lane, Rivercity Motorsports & Trailers, and the Soo Thunderbird Hockey Club Junior A team. More growth and acquisitions are anticipated. With these past and future expansions, we are looking for an individual to be responsible for all budgeting, purchasing, PR, Advertising, event management and Marketing for all of the current and future corporate entities.
This job requires a person that;
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends for special events
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Desire to travel for training
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, past paced environment
- Self-starter, creative thinker, innovative, and a problem solver
- Ability to go from one assignment to another, without losing focus or energy
- Local industry knowledge of available advertising sources and channels
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Must have a college or university Marketing and/or advertising degree.
Why work here?
- Continuous training
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Huge Community involvement
- Rewarding career
- #1 auto dealer for reputation score in Algoma region, top 25% in nation
- Provide a challenging career in multiple industries
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Extremely positive environment and culture (don’t apply if you are a pessimist)
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a time to drop of your cover letter and resume in person.
Online Employment Application
By submitting this form you will be submitting an application for employment at Highland Ford. We appreciate your interest in the positions mentioned above and will contact you shortly.
The information contained in this web site is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites and we make no claim that any of the free forms contained in this web site are appropriate for your particular needs.