Join Our Winning Team
We realize that every company considers its team to be top-notch. And if it doesn’t, there are some other issues there altogether. Well call us unoriginal if you must, but we really feel like we have assembled one of the best teams in the business. Wondering if you have what it takes to join us? We are looking for sharp minded, energetic and motivated team players that can fit right in with our current staff.
We are currently looking for:
- Automotive sales professionals
- Licensed Service technicians
- Quick Lane Manager
- Quick Lube technicians
In addition to coming to a job you truly enjoy every day, (does it get better than that?) we also offer a full benefits package. “So how do I apply?” Well, it’s as easy as filling out the form below. By doing this, your information will get in front of the people that need to see it.
SALES CONSULTANT REQUIRED
Highland Ford is looking for a Sales Person to join our team!
Summary of Position:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client through the sale of New FORD and Pre-Owned vehicles. With a passion for automobiles and the automotive industry, our Sales Consultants are true leaders in the Sales Department.
- You are a high energy self starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry
- You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results
- You have the ability to manage day to day sales activity and to work within a goal oriented sales team
- You are a nontraditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results
- You have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- You have superior listening and closing skills
- You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win!
- You have the natural desire to stay informed on your market and competitors
- You are willing to work non-traditional business hours and book appointments appropriately
- You understand that a sales person gets what s/he puts into it
- You have a desire for high income!
- You have Minimum 2 years of Sales experience, preferably Auto Sales Experience
- You possess a valid Driver’s License
- You have completed the necessary OMVIC Automotive Certification course
- We are a very successful, award winning company, which sets high expectations for success
- We are excelling in today's market
- Guaranteed income for the first 90 days
- Excellent Company Benefits
- We provide full sales, product knowledge and systems training
- We pride ourselves on providing internal career advancement.
- We reward high performance
- We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Above all, successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to providing world class service to any and all customers of Highland Ford.
Deliver cover letter and resume with references in person to:
Jamie Gioia - 68 Great Northern Road
Online Employment Application
By submitting this form you will be submitting an application for employment at Highland Ford. We appreciate your interest in the positions mentioned above and will contact you shortly.
The information contained in this web site is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites and we make no claim that any of the free forms contained in this web site are appropriate for your particular needs.